Nominations open for 2023 NAJ Awards
The Nationwide Affiliation of Jewelers introduced that nominations are open for the annual awards ceremony, which can conclude on April 6.
The NAJ Awards are an ‘alternative for a championship of excellent expertise’ within the UK jewelery trade and spotlight enterprise house owners, groups and professionals who ‘take the lead for commerce and their prospects’.
The awards will discover their house owners on Sunday, June 25, as a part of this yr’s NAJ Summit.
The 2023 NAJ Awards expanded into ten classes with 4 new awards: Workshop Worker of the 12 months, Rising Star of the 12 months, Advertising and marketing Marketing campaign/Occasion of the 12 months and Retailer Design of the 12 months.
- Workforce of the 12 months (sponsored by TH March)
- Workshop Worker of the 12 months
- Gross sales Particular person of the 12 months
- Rising Star of the 12 months
- Designer of the 12 months
- Jewelery Retailer of the 12 months
- CSR Initiative of the 12 months
- Advertising and marketing Marketing campaign/Occasion of the 12 months
- Retailer Design of the 12 months
- Provider of the 12 months
Heather Callaway, NAJ president, mentioned: “The NAJ Awards acknowledge and have a good time excellent expertise within the jewellery trade. Whether or not you are supporting a enterprise or a person, these classes showcase expertise wherever it is discovered.”
Claire Davies, Curteis director of operations, added: “We’re excited to accomplice with the Nationwide Affiliation of Jewelers for this yr’s NAJ Awards. Curteis has a wealthy historical past of supporting the jewelery enterprise and we stay up for celebrating with the finalists on this massive evening.”
#Nominations #open #NAJ #Awards